New D90 owner - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Green Blood
Carl Phillips
1988 90- Swiss LHD 2.5 Petrol
Smile New D90 owner

Just joined the forum and am eagerly looking forward being a part of the community. I recently bought a '94 D90 ST that was in an accident and am in the process of repair and restoration.

The good news is that the truck is a very clean, one-owner vehicle from Texas with only 42,000 miles and a documented service history. Bad news is that it was hit on the left front and a bit on the left rear and will need a good deal of new parts and of course body and paint work. I figured this was a good time to give it a complete repainting since there are a few other minor dings and dents here and there that I might as well take care of.

I've found most of the stuff I need from the usual suspects but have yet to find a source for door skins which I'd like to get instead of working on the current doors.

This is my second Rover as I have a 2000 Disco II I've had from new. Guess my 'green blood disease' is just getting worse!

Looking forward to getting to know the D90 and this group as well.

Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
Post pics. Is the frame bent? Someone was selling a new tub on here recently.

*not legal advice*
Old February 23rd, 2009, 11:05 PM
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team
You'll like it here - we're much cooler than the disco people!

Good luck fixing the truck, you'll find all the help, and probably all the parts you need right here.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

90, d90