Mexico Newbie LR Defender Owner.... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 5th, 2015, 07:30 PM
defender 2010
Mexico Newbie LR Defender Owner....

Hi, everyone, I am in Mexico, 30 miles north of Cabo San Lucas and I just purchased a flipped 2010 Defender. I am forced to transfer all or part of the drivetrain off the LR to my Jeep as I can't import and or drive the LR. I just posted in truck build ups and restores. I am gonna research (with help from here, hopefully) and if it's not cost effective I am prepared to cnsider it it a parts vehicle..... LOL Not particularly interested in doing that but can't afford to lose what I paid. Keep your eye out for me maybe posting parts pictures!! LOL

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.