I'm back! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 6th, 2015, 11:25 AM
James Perakis
94 ST
Talking I'm back!

Hello again my old friends.

Years ago I was the proud owner of a NAS 94 Arles Blue ST (#444)

Now I'm the proud owner of a NAS 94 Portofino Red ST

It's # 334 and the vin is SALDV2288RA935039.

It's clearly been well loved by its previous owners as it has a great suspension set up, lots of wheeling accessories and is almost entirely rust free. My guess is that someone here either knows this truck or previously owned it.

The only issue I can find is that the truck gets hot at idle after its been on a while (20 mins+). At any kind of speed the truck has no heating issue.

I will post in another section of the forum to get help addressing the heating issue, but more than anything i'm just excited to be back in a Defender.

I just drove it up to the SF Bay Area from southern California and it handled the drive like a champ.

If anyone in the area would like to check it out by all means send me a PM and as soon I get the heating issues fixed I will be taking it out to Hollister on a regular basis.

Nice to be back

remember two things...
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:26 PM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
Welcome back! Nice to see some old names back.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.