Hi hi hi there - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 30th, 2015, 09:26 PM
97 NAS D90 SW #0221
Hi hi hi there

Greeting from temperate Atlanta. I've been infatuated with D90's since I first saw one in DuPont Registry as a teen in the late 90s. As things happen in life, the numbers are showing that ownership could be a very real thing later this year. I'm especially fond of the 97 SW in Alpine White, so my hunt begins. If things go well, it will coincide with me passing the CFP(R) exam in July. I drove a 95 once, and it was everything I loved: noises and smells. You don't get that in new cars anymore

I'm also into my lady, cooking, reading, financial planning, music (classical & metal), drumming, cello, fountain pens, knives, beer, whisk[e]y, the occasional cigar, scuba, watches, podcasts, tennis, soccer, and sauntering in the winter woods.

I usually do more reading than posting in forums, but I wanted to join so that I could do even more research before buying without being super creepy.

Old March 31st, 2015, 06:01 AM
97 SW #2236 (Maggie)
Awesome. Welcome aboard and good luck with your search. Don't forget to check the vehicles for sale section on here too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.