Hi everyone - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 18th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Hi everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I am new to the forum, but not new to Land Rovers. I've been working on maintenance and modifications of newer Discovery for quite a long time but recently started to look at the classic Defender models. Hope to meet new people and find out stuff I didn't know. I currently work at CARiD online store as a parts consultant and often get to deal with off-road bolt-ons and parts. I will look around on the forum and post more in the future. Please let me know who can I contact about becoming a vendor?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.