Hello from UK/Palm City FL - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old March 27th, 2016, 08:09 AM
MyLeftyLandies
Gary Patterson
1990 LHD Tithonus

Hello from UK/Palm City FL

Hi I'm Gary,

I live in the UK and spend a fair bit of time with family in Palm City FL. I have collected 4 Defenders over the last couple of years, all left hand drives. They were bought as a small investment/hobby and I spend much of my spare time tinkering with and getting them up to scratch. I have built a small geeky website to log my work/plans/pics etc. My Lefty Landies - About I plan to bring one of my Tithonus over this year to use in FL as a beach/fun car. (Not so much for airport runs!!) I enjoy this site and would be great to meet up with other owners in the Palm City/Stuart/Jupiter ish areas when I'm back over in November.

For now…

Gary

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 27th, 2016, 08:55 AM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Welcome. I am in Florida in a small town in central part of the state. Daddymow is in your neck of t he woods. Look him up. He is a great guy, but don't tell him I told you that.
Cheers
Abe
Old March 27th, 2016, 09:04 AM
MyLeftyLandies
Gary Patterson
1990 LHD Tithonus

Ha. Cheers Abe. Noted!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.