G'Day Landrover Forum - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 4th, 2015, 03:10 AM
Ross Petersen
2015 Defender 90
G'Day Landrover Forum

Hey Ladies and Gents

I found this forum and thought I would sign on. I have a fairly strong history with Landrover, when I was very young my father had a series 2 LWB ute that he used as a drill foreman on the rigs out west when the Landrover was home that meant my dad was home for a couple of weeks mainly in the wet season, so that meant good things to me.

Of course my first car was a Landrover, a Series 2A 88" soft top that I converted into a ute, since then I have had 5 other LandRovers all Series 2,2A and 3. I got my drivers licence in 1977 so there have been lots of other cars as well but LandRovers always caught my eye in passing.

I have been tossing up buying a new vehicle and when the last production of the Defenders came along I decided that the time had come. I have ordered a Defender 90 in Keswick Green with a White roof, should be delivered in December

I will be interested to read your stories, I am shocked by the prices that old Landies are fetching these days

Drive safe

I just do what the voices tell me
Old July 4th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Mr Nasty
2005 Td5 110 double cab
Keswick green gets my vote mate, one of the best colours.

Old July 4th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Robert Davis
Send pictures when your new ride is in your driveway!

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.