FNG in NH with question. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 21st, 2015, 07:30 PM
FNG in NH with question.

Hello from New. Hampshire,

I would like input from forum members with experience importing Ex MOD vehicles from the UK.

First question.. Is it worth it (NH is a non title state for vehicles 1999 or older)?
Second question... Who in the UK. is a reputable dealer/ exporter / middle man?

Old May 23rd, 2015, 01:19 PM
1994 NAS 90 #313
Hey Paul,

I've imported a few exMOD trucks. One for myself and a couple to sell in the U.S. market. After selecting the vehicles, working out the delivery to UK port, shipping, customs, pickup at US port, title, registration, inspection, etc I've been having a lot of fun with mine. It has proven to be the perfect camping/shooting weekend vehicle. You just gotta go on gut if you want to take the chance of importing a truck you've never seen in person from a guy you've never met by wiring your hard-earned money to another country.

Coincidentally, a guy named Paul, also from New Hampshire recently committed to buy one of my trucks, set two potential dates for pick up, and told me that the deposit was being sent. However, just yesterday he canceled due to a potential real estate investment opportunity. It's a small and funny world

Anyway, If you have any questions about importing, feel free to shoot me a direct message. Otherwise, I would refer you to Uncle Doug to do the work for you. I hear his services are world class.

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1203872064.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	660.3 KB
ID:	121479  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.