Callaway Greetings - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old November 20th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Reeves
Reeves Callaway
1999 P38 Callaway

Callaway Greetings

Hi Folks,
I'm always interested in tracking the ownership of any of the 220 Callaway 4.6 HSEs from 1999.
Send me details of ownership, sale transactions, or questions to erc@callawaycars.com.

We keep a registry of the cars, and would be happy to update with your help.

Best,

Reeves Callaway

PS if there is interest in our other projects, here is one of the latest https://youtu.be/uqeXZjAnZdA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 20th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Did you see this one in the FS section? http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...se7-66063.html
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Reeves
Reeves Callaway
1999 P38 Callaway

Thanks for the headsup... yes. Captured the truck into the Callaway database. Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 20th, 2015, 05:52 PM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
There's one being parted at a Portland yard. I'll get the number if you like. It's in my photos somewhere.
Old November 20th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Reeves
Reeves Callaway
1999 P38 Callaway

Excellent. Thanks.
Old November 20th, 2015, 06:45 PM
javelinadave
-
-

#15 is on EBay right now:
Land Rover Range Rover Callaway Number 15 Out of 220 | eBay

Old November 20th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Reeves
Reeves Callaway
1999 P38 Callaway

Got it. Many thanks.
Old November 21st, 2015, 12:18 PM
ranewman
Rick Newman
85 Defender 110

Mine is still on the road......#106. Loves to run down the road.....
Sorry guys....doing 7 days a week....15 hrs a day....
97 Disco SD "Emma" (250k and going strong)
95 P38 "Gus" RIP
99 P38 Callaway Edition #106 RIP
85 Defender 110 2.5NA "Margret"
01 D2 SE7 "Cuzn It" (blown up POS)
03 D2 SE "Fred"
Hoarder of 2.5 NAD parts
"In God we trust. Everyone else keep their fucking hands where they can be seen."
Old November 21st, 2015, 01:57 PM
Reeves
Reeves Callaway
1999 P38 Callaway

Registry Info

If you have time, my general request for registry info is:

first name:
last name:
email address:
street address:
city:
state:
zip code:
best phone:
vehicle: Callaway Limited Edition Range Rover 4.6 HSE
model year: 1999
VIN:
series number. eg. XXX/220
color:
interior color:
current miles:
comments: Any details of your ownership experience, funny stories, who was prior owner, did you sell it onward? Anything you care to relate, really. Photos of you and your Callaway...
Old June 5th, 2016, 05:41 PM
GS70350
Jacob Morse
1966 Series IIA 109 SW

Recently purchased a nice callaway with 103K miles. It is rutland red, which seems to be an unsual color considering most ive seen online are niagra grey (my disco is niagra) or epsom green. I have a few questions regarding the car, it has no number plaque on the inside dash like many do, however I believe this is because the car has the james navigation unit whereas most ive seen have the number where the navigation unit is installed. Is there any way to get a numbered badge for this truck or am I out of luck? also it has the original callaway owners manual, but not the leather binder that it all came in. Someone replaced it with a standard 3 ring binder from stationary store. Would like to see some pictures of other rutland red callaways, this one has a standard non-painted front bumper and many of the green/grey callaways I see have a painted front bumper indicating it may have had a bumper replacement done and standard bumper installed during service. Also airbox has a callaway sticker but the air duct to the box is not the "carbon fiber" one ive seen, it is a larger rubber air duct that may be a service item since the throttle body is larger diameter than my other 4.6 HSE. Will be replacing tires and painting bumper red if it is correct for the model. Any way to find out which number this one is? IE Vin decoding? Thanks!
Old June 5th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS70350 View Post
Recently purchased a nice callaway with 103K miles. It is rutland red, which seems to be an unsual color considering most ive seen online are niagra grey (my disco is niagra) or epsom green. I have a few questions regarding the car, it has no number plaque on the inside dash like many do, however I believe this is because the car has the james navigation unit whereas most ive seen have the number where the navigation unit is installed. Is there any way to get a numbered badge for this truck or am I out of luck? also it has the original callaway owners manual, but not the leather binder that it all came in. Someone replaced it with a standard 3 ring binder from stationary store. Would like to see some pictures of other rutland red callaways, this one has a standard non-painted front bumper and many of the green/grey callaways I see have a painted front bumper indicating it may have had a bumper replacement done and standard bumper installed during service. Also airbox has a callaway sticker but the air duct to the box is not the "carbon fiber" one ive seen, it is a larger rubber air duct that may be a service item since the throttle body is larger diameter than my other 4.6 HSE. Will be replacing tires and painting bumper red if it is correct for the model. Any way to find out which number this one is? IE Vin decoding? Thanks!
Contact Reeves via email. He is the OP.
Old June 7th, 2016, 11:16 AM
ranewman
Rick Newman
85 Defender 110

If you are looking for correct parts.....get a hold of Will Tillery. I know he had 2 that he was parting out......one was mine. Also....you can contact LRNA and they will be able to provide a build sheet for each of the Callys....and the number if you need it.
97 Disco SD "Emma" (250k and going strong)
95 P38 "Gus" RIP
99 P38 Callaway Edition #106 RIP
85 Defender 110 2.5NA "Margret"
01 D2 SE7 "Cuzn It" (blown up POS)
03 D2 SE "Fred"
Hoarder of 2.5 NAD parts
"In God we trust. Everyone else keep their fucking hands where they can be seen."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.