1997 Defender 90 NAS Just starting - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old May 24th, 2016, 12:17 AM
davetherave
DAVID ORR
1997 Defender 90 NAS

1997 Defender 90 NAS Just starting

Hey Guys- looks like I'm the third D90 guy to join the forum today! I have recently started a tear down and restore of my British racing Green soft top all the way down to the frame. Rusted bolts are the enemy- it sure is tough getting some of them out. Ill post some picks. Almost ready to pull off the tub. Im sure we will be screaming for help on this forum soon. Considering purchasing one of those new galvanized frames. Thanks for all that you do.
David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2016, 01:45 AM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by davetherave View Post
Hey Guys- looks like I'm the third D90 guy to join the forum today! I have recently started a tear down and restore of my British racing Green soft top all the way down to the frame. Rusted bolts are the enemy- it sure is tough getting some of them out. Ill post some picks. Almost ready to pull off the tub. Im sure we will be screaming for help on this forum soon. Considering purchasing one of those new galvanized frames. Thanks for all that you do.
David
Dave:

We've met up at Cars & Coffee a few times over the years...I'm usually in either the red 130 or the white 90. I'd be more than happy to help and/or offer advice/parts/help/etc, definitely glad you're undertaking the resto project!
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old May 24th, 2016, 02:31 AM
CMSgt Bo
Bo
1985 One Ten

Welcome David. You're lucky, you've got a great Rover support group up there in your neck of the woods.

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Tags
1997, 90, 97, defender, defender 90, nas, start, starting