110 dropping in from oz - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Old January 1st, 2016, 09:10 PM
3lud13
Quentan
1991 110 (Perentie)

110 dropping in from oz

Just stumbled upon forum and since I am getting ready to do abit of a rebuild on my vehicle figured there would be some valuable information for me here.
So I currently own a ex military 91 110 (perentie), while technically it's not a defender it is somewhere there on the family tree sharing alot of common components.
Looks like people on here from all corners of the globe me Im currently in Melbourne, victoria, Australia though later in the year hope to be moving into the 110 and doing abit of an adventure.
I will be setting it up for both long range touring (yes I know a soft top no aircon no creature comforts touring vehicle) alot of people have told me how stupid of an idea it is in such a vehicle, but also I will be setting it up for some heavy offroad use as I like to go explore places away from people and quite off the beaten track.
So later in the year I am hoping to have a very self reliant setup in my vehicle that will be able to handle all the extremes this country likes to throw at us and there some pretty big extremes depending on location
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 1st, 2016, 09:15 PM
speedpin
Adam
1985 130 Gen IV

Registry
We haven't seen a Perentie "build" yet. Look forward to your progress and trial reports. Welcome!
Old January 1st, 2016, 10:50 PM
3lud13
Quentan
1991 110 (Perentie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedpin View Post
We haven't seen a Perentie "build" yet. Look forward to your progress and trial reports. Welcome!
Well next month I have quite a few things to be happening currently the tray is filled with items waiting for me to properly install into it.
Some things include new in cab setup including dash and fridge console, radio (uhf and hf) mounting issues and a storage system for in the rear tray so keep your eyes out in the small projects area and I will do my best with my poor photography skills and bad wording to give abit of insight into the mods I do

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Say Hello! New Member Intros.

Tags