Rover :: 1988 Land Rover Ninety - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Defender & Series Truck Registry

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Vehicle Name Rover
Year 1988
Make Land Rover
Model Ninety
Color Black
1988 Land Rover Ninety
History This truck was bought for/by my now wife (then girlfriend) as something fun to take to the beach. After rolling off the delivery truck, it got into my hands (and soon my heart) and its been a work in progress ever since. Originally we were going to use it for a little, then maybe sell it. Turns out this thing has become more (and work) than either of us ever expected. The details I list should cover most of what was done
Was sprayed black by the PO. Aside from adding a roof rack, sliders, modding the bumper to handle a winch, its pretty much as i got it. Just with some more trail pinstriping now

I had the seats re-upolstered, a new radio put in. Made a nice cargo liner and wheel well protectors/covers made up

Wheel and Tire
Powdercoated wolfs with 255/85/16 BFG M/T KM2

Under the Hood
200tdi was dropped in 2012. The truck had 89k miles on it when the swap was done. The engine was a supposed re-build with very no miles on it. It runs great!

OME 2766 and 2781 springs, Bilstien shocks Disco 24 Spline Axles all around. Bilstien shocks

Diff guards, Steering guard, alot of new parts
Comments: 0 / Views: 2282

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Defender & Series Truck Registry