1994 D90 :: 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Defender & Series Truck Registry

Join the Defender Source Community Today

1994 D90
Vehicle Name 1994 D90
Year 1994
Make Land Rover
Model Defender 90
Color Arles Blue
1994 Land Rover Defender 90
History From Oct 2013 - previous owner description: 1994 Defender 90. This truck is in very nice shape with no rust. It is equipped with the r-380 transmission. I've spent quite a but of time and money over the years building it. It has a quality Rovertym lift and suspension on it including aftermarket shocks and stabilizer. I also installed Great Basin rovers plugged diffs with 443 ashcrofts. It is equipped with on board air and air lockers front and rear. It also has GBR double cardin drive shafts front and rear. Also, is a Mantec raised air intake, 35" mud tires, Tuffy center console, winch and winch bumper, steel skid plate, rock sliders, checker plate hood and fenders, marine speakers, dual optima batteries, custom storage boxes and a bimini top. Recently I replaced the clutch and pressure plate, fuel pump, clutch slave and master cylinder, rear main seal, all brakes/rotors including parking brake shoes, rebuilt pitman arm, hood release cable and every fluid in the truck. The top is about in need of replacing. I had planned on doing it before next winter. The seat bottoms are starting to show some wear. This truck is solid. I have done all the work on it myself since the day I bought it some years ago. I'm real happy how the gearing turned out. I believe I was the first guy to get a set of 443s and was somewhat nervous about it. They are perfect. The truck has no problem with highway speeds but the gearing is plenty low for the large tires. ---The truck has new wires, plugs, cap, etc.
New (old stock) Best Top installed August 2015 - New 9500Lbs Winch Installed July 2015

Door Cards and sound deadening material installed. Net Mats all the way around.

Under the Hood
New K&N Air Filter installed July 2015. New Water Pump, new temp sender, new Alternator June 2016. 2 new Batteries (dual) installed Jan 2016. Repair manifold to exhaust pipe gasket - April 2016 (cured CEL light).

All new ball joints (Drag line, front and back).

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Other
New Transmission, Clutch, Throwout bearing, trans. mounts installed (R380) Aug 25th 2015 - 95,125 miles. Re-done transfer case seals May 2016.
Comments: 0 / Views: 461

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Defender & Series Truck Registry

1994, 90, d90, defender, defender 90, land rover, land rover defender