Zeus Disc Brake Conversion Order - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 26th, 2006, 11:45 AM
93 NAS 110
Zeus Disc Brake Conversion Order

As Zeus has no US distributors and won't ship to the US, Trevor over at the Rovah Farm (http://www.rovahfarm.com) has agreed to import the Zeus kit and the price would be the same as Zeus' quoted price of 500 GBP (plus S/H). I've asked about shipping. Depending upon interest, he may be able to get a discount, which he'd pass on.

He's a new startup, so he requests that any kits be paid for up front. He's a good guy to deal with and I've ordered big ticket items from him before. Being from the UK, he's got great contacts there. He found parts for my 110 that I couldn't purchase in the US.

Anybody interested?

"Fossil Fuel Rapid Disposal Unit"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

brake, conversion