Yet another acc. light question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 25th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue
Yet another acc. light question

I am trying to locate the kind of quick connect that Hellas come with but I don't know what they are called. I want to make myself a quick connect for the lights on my roof rack, so when I want to remove the rack I can simply unclip the wires at the front rollcage and lift the rack off lights and all. Any ideas?
I thought about using a trailer wiring harness connector, but I only need to connect two wires (not 4). I really like the weatherproof connectors Hella's come with. I have Googled, but can't figure out what they are calling them.

There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.

97 D90 SW
Old October 25th, 2006, 09:52 PM
109/110 ambulance-55 series I
try a marine supply shop.

Old October 26th, 2006, 07:16 AM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

Drop me a PM, I have a friend that works at Hella in Peachtree City. I am sure that he could get what you want pretty cheap.

Old October 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Hans Haase
The Lab Rat
Also look up GM Weatherpack connectors. Lots of places carry them, so shop around or you can potentially get ripped off badly on price.

My oil line fix

My 100k stopped odometer fix

Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

ac, ht