Wiring issues- similar to heath - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 1st, 2007, 08:24 AM
brian bertolini
Wiring issues- similar to heath

Hi everyone, I'm having a similar problem to heath. I have an hei distributor that keeps blowing the module. I had noticed that the trailor light on the dash- the green light that typically flashes when you turn on your turn signal, is staying on. If I replace the module the truck will run untill i turn it off, sometimes I can get several start and stops out of it. But ultimately it blows the module in the dizzy. Anyone have a correlation to that light staying on and it's effect on the ignition? Any help would be much appreciated.
Brian Bertolini

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions