Wires cut under right seat, what s there? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 19th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Wires cut under right seat, what s there?

I've just bought a defender which was property of police department in Croatia, and which they've taken away a few parts, I've bought the car with engine, reductor and gearbox in parts, and with cut off wires under the right seat.

Can you please guide me in to what parts I need to get to bring the car back to life?
- I need help with those electrical parts mostly under the seat, the engine and the rest I'll first take out and try to reassemble on the table and then Ill know more, but there s a pic of it too.

thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Old March 19th, 2016, 06:17 AM
90, D-I, & 109 Coiler S/T 5-door
I have only seen a few Pumas, but I think the uncut plugs are for a series of relays, and the cut group of wires was the ECU. Not even 75% sure, but close I think.
You will likely be better served on a UK based site, as the Puma availability here is nil.
Good luck with it, and welcome to the disease!

Old March 20th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Capt Milks
Defender V-8, Defender 2.25
yep looks like a Td5 set up. They cut the ECU wires and the fuse box is missing.
Land Rover 110

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions