Windshield wipers not functioning properly - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 8th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Windshield wipers not functioning properly

The delay doesn't work and when I turn off the wipers, they stop moving immediately and don't return to the normal stop position so I have to turn them on and off a couple of times to get them to stop in at the bottom of the windshield.

Any ideas on what needs to be fixed?

Old November 10th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
I have never looked at them so I am guessing. There must be a switch of some type that stops the wipers when they hit the stop position. I imaging that it is stuck and the wipers think the are in the stop position when ever you turn them off. Not sure if this helps any.
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions