Windscreen wipers - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 1st, 2004, 05:29 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Yeah, it was easy, just remove the side plate with the 4 small screws. Then you have to pull the round plastic gear out. To do so, you must remove the circlip from the outside of the motor housing and then just lift out the gear. On the inside of the gear is a small raised plastic bump. Pry it off with a small screw driver and push it on to the holes on the opposite side of the gear. It was a piece of cake
Advertisement

Old December 2nd, 2004, 01:09 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

When I did that it made it stop in the right place, not in the up position. Strange, thats why I never mentioned it to you!

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old December 2nd, 2004, 12:41 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Hey, no problem.. Its fixed

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions