Which Rover Alloy wheels fit ? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 28th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Chris Velardi
Chris Velardi
1975 101FC
Which Rover Alloy wheels fit ?

Which year Land Rover Alloy wheels will fit 90's, 110,130's ? (with spacers or without) or is there a cut off date that Range Rover or Discovery wheels just wont fit ?

Chris "V"
Old August 28th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Jamie Austin
1992 110 Td5 CSW & 1989 MB G-Wagen
All the "defender" wheels (freestyle, deep dish, boost) will fit the later (KA/LA vin number onwards... 32 spline front CV's and disk braked rears with the "small" rubber cap and thin drive flange) and those with "-" stamped across the end of the wheel stud.

Also, the disco1 castor, and 5 spoke (Can't remember the name) alloys. and the rangie (horrid) 3 spoke and 5 spoke "sports" wheel.

Alloys can be made to fit earlier 90/110 axles (those with the thicker drive flange/23 spline CV's/those that came with drum braked rears/those without the "-" stamped across the end of the wheel stud)

However... (not sure about the US) but here in UKland, only the deep dish and boost alloys are weight rated for 110's. the 90 can have all 3 types, and the 130 steels only.

I've got freestyles on my 110, and i'm still alive (just ) but if i were to have an accident which involved police/insurance, i'm sure i'd have my balls handed to me on a plate.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

alloy, wheel, wheels