Which Chip - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 20th, 2004, 03:45 PM
mdmccallum
Mike
'97 Defender 90 SW

Which Chip

I have read the posts about chips and everyone seems to have their own opinion (just like that certain body part). I don't want to get into that debate but I was wondering if you guys had any opinions towards Powerchips vs. Superchips or any other chip companies? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Doug
Doug Walker
TVR5L-powered NAS D-110

RPI. www.v8engines.com. Chris, the owner, will dialogue with you about your specific goals and application if you send a general email inquiry to them. Also, their site has more info about chip and performance related issues for RoverV8s than any place I know.
Old August 21st, 2004, 02:19 AM
mdmccallum
Mike
'97 Defender 90 SW

thanks, Doug I will contact Chris.

Follow-up Post:

Just wondering if Rick Carlisle is out there and what he thinks of his chip now that he has had it for about 1 year or more. Rick you stated in a previous message that you got an RPI chip from Rover Connection. When I looked at their site , all I saw was Powerchips. Did you get the RPI chip or the Powerchip?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions