where to get left front mat - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 19th, 2010, 06:27 PM
jack SF
jack baran
95 ST yellow
where to get left front mat

where can i get the heavy mat that goes on drivers floor for a 95. the pass front is still available from dealer or rovers north. but no one in america has the drivers side and its no longer available.

in england they sell a reproduction. does any one cary the reproduction mat in US?

Old October 20th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Paul / Boultbee
1994 D-90, Green #1576
I bought outdoor carpeting from Costca and cut it to shape. $30 rug did the tub, and the front and its now green instread of black. Placed the rug over the originals and traced out the cut lines.

I'm contemplating thinking about thinking about it!
Old October 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM
barry f
94 ST #395
You can buy the new version from safarirover
It is a one piece mat that includes drivers side, tranny cover and passenger side. It is about the same price as buying just one of the old style ones. I did this in my 110 and was happy with it.
Originally Posted by DefenderPilot View Post
Are there shocks that I can addjust up and down like my friends LX460? That would be very cool!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions