Wheels and tyres? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 17th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Terry Bonner
Wheels and tyres?

Got a defender 90, 1986. Which wheels and tyres do you lot recommend i want a wide tyre with alloy spokes [possibly 5 spoke] im gunna be doing offroading yet im using it on the road which tyre and alloy do you think? i live in the uk and dont wanna spend too much as im a student. Any help plezzz

Terry Bonner

Old January 18th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
I would do a little searching and we need some more info, like what ttype of off roading do you do? How many miles do you want to get out of your tires? What size tires are on you rover now and what do you want to go up to? Right now all that I can say is go with some BFG MTs and some wolf rims.
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

wheel, wheels