Sooo I pulled the valve cover and the gasket seemed brand new, cleaned everything off, and re-set it on the head. Then I realized the breather valve/seperator didn't have a gasket, so I think that was the issue. Put some High Temp RTV on it and alls well.
Of course I snapped a valve cover bolt and couldnt back it out. Turning a 5 min project into a 2 hr ordeal. After driving all over looking for a metric tap set I was able to re-tap it for a M6x1.00 bolt and get the valve cover back on.
Took it for a little drive to today and its dry as a bone. I certainly think it was the breather valve that was weeping. No way could that rubber gasket that was in brand new condition have been leaking.
1967 Series IIa 109 5 Door - Work in progress
'98 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series