Defender Source Forum banner

What're the best tires for a '91 ROW 110 on stock wheels?

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  don 
#1 ·
Looking for good versatile tires for my 110 on stock wheels? What do you guys use on yours? The tires mine came with are pretty tired...

#9 ·
I think the KO2s have the snowflake on the sidewall. It would be my tire of choice for almost any situation except slick mud. There are times Dow here where even mud terrains are useless. BFG tires last longer too - significantly better than Cooper tires in my experience.

#10 ·
235/85-16 Duratracs, been using these for years from the dry hot roads of Texas to the mud,ice and snow of the mountains of New Mexico, I can not fault them.

#11 · (Edited)
I went for the BFG Commercial Traction TA's in 235/85 16 on my 90, replacing KM2's which were getting scary in the wet. Tough, great in rain, decent in mud and not too punishing on the road. They also look good on a Rover... I did have some concern about running LT load range E tires at the Rover recommended pressures, but the BFG tech folks said that is not a problem, max load would be reduced but still way more than we'd ever need. I'm very happy with the tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.