What size valve stems? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 5th, 2014, 04:24 PM
psykokid
Jake
1997 Disco

What size valve stems?

So it looks like someone had tubed a set of general grabber AT2's on RRC 3 spoke wheels i picked up on the cheap a while back for whatever reason. Picked up a nail and went to get the puncture patched and imagine my suprise when the tire guy told me they were tubed. I had them pull the tube and just plug patch the puncture.

Well, now my spare has gone flat and it looks like it's tubed as well so what size valve stems should I use on the RRC 3 spoke alloys when i pull the tube out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2014, 12:22 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Regular

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions