What size is the lower radiator hose? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old February 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Hans
Hans Haase
The D-90.com Lab Rat

What size is the lower radiator hose?

Since I'm ordering parts anyways from Jegs, I want to get one of the petcocks that you put inline with the lower hose. But what size is the lower hose, so I can get the right one?

-Hans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My 100k stopped odometer fix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 11th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Damit! Why didn't you ask earlier! I was just at my parents and I could have measured the spare! I can measure it tomorrow when I go over to shovel if no one else knows.
Old February 11th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Hans
Hans Haase
The D-90.com Lab Rat

LOL no rush really. After the snow goes away I'll crawl under and check it. It's on my list of spring projects to improve the Defender, and will be a very nice addition to have.

-Hans

My 100k stopped odometer fix

Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
radiator