Defender Source Forum banner

West Coast Defenders

Tags
defender
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  smob 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry Good pt. JS I meant West Coast Defenders.

Anyone have any personal experience with these guys? I looked at their website and FB and couldn't find any photos or write ups on actual Rovers they have worked on. I only saw what appears to be lots of pictures of Defenders from other websites (Landrovers-UK) on theirs. Just trying to find out if anyone had work done there. Thanks
Ed

#6 ·
Yep, their site is definitely sketchy. I sent them an email and phone message just to test the water and no reply. I know LandroverUK is definitely full of BS. I researched them extensively last year and considered them at one pt. but when their responses to my email seem over promised compared to my research conclusions I knew they were not legit. So, I ended up purchasing the only 110 that you can LEGALLY register in CA and that was a NAS.
Don't plan on doing business with them.

#8 ·
The funniest comment I heard about them was that they were a press release company masquerading as a used Defender sales lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.