warning lamps wiring help needed!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 20th, 2014, 01:37 PM
kevincdoyle
Kevin C. Doyle
1995 NAS D90 Coniston Green SW

Registry
warning lamps wiring help needed!!

OK, I think I've got everything back as far as wirings, etc. I was hoping someone could help me with the warning lamp "module"

I have 4 wires and 12 places to plug them in and I can't see on the pictures I took and have searched for a diagram.

If looking directly from drivers seat at warning lamp module, on back it looks something like this:

_ space space _ space space _
_ space space _ space space _

Where these lines represent male plugs on the back. The ones on the left under tach, etc.

I have white and a grey/red stripe that obviously go close and a white/black stripe and black that obviously go close.

Does anyone have a picture and if so, a picture of the entire assembly or diagram would be helpful to make sure all is where it should be.

Thanks Board!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
kevincdoyle
Kevin C. Doyle
1995 NAS D90 Coniston Green SW

Registry
Solved!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
lamp, wiring