VIN Help - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 29th, 2014, 05:46 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastonce View Post
Less than $26k for sure. Late teens early 20's. Consider the challenge you'll have convincing someone to buy it ...
I'd buy it for $26k, or more. NY is a ball-busting state, and if they assigned a vin & title with their own ID# of go for it.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 29th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Talleyrand
John
1998 Defender 110 CSW 300Tdi

Registry
I'd also say go for it, but that price is high. Was the 200 installed new? Or how much mileage on it? Too bad it is not a 300. Interior is not bad but missing rear side impact bars and jump seats. If in really good mechanical nick, sub-40 just because not a 300. But on the other hand, this is a real find these days: an updated 110 CSW with a state issued VIN, insurance history etc. how to put a price on that? Maybe that actually adds a few thou because peace of mind: this one is grandfathered in. Nice truck, nice colour. I'd work them below 40, then buy with confidence.

What kind of bumper is that? Very nice, looks ARB but just that bit better. Wish I had one like that.

Cheers,
John
Old June 30th, 2014, 08:45 AM
curry
brandon curry
Series 1 and 110.

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talleyrand View Post
I'd also say go for it, but that price is high. Was the 200 installed new? Or how much mileage on it? Too bad it is not a 300. Interior is not bad but missing rear side impact bars and jump seats. If in really good mechanical nick, sub-40 just because not a 300. But on the other hand, this is a real find these days: an updated 110 CSW with a state issued VIN, insurance history etc. how to put a price on that? Maybe that actually adds a few thou because peace of mind: this one is grandfathered in. Nice truck, nice colour. I'd work them below 40, then buy with confidence.

What kind of bumper is that? Very nice, looks ARB but just that bit better. Wish I had one like that.

Cheers,
John
200 was installed new. Has 77k on the clock. Mechanically in super shape. As per bumper, I'm not entirely sure. It's super heavy duty though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2014, 09:17 AM
leastonce
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team

Registry
To determine what its worth think about this ... you buy it and then have an immediate change of circumstance and need to sell it quickly. What price do you think you could get and how much of a haircut would you be willing to take?
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Old July 1st, 2014, 07:08 PM
curry
brandon curry
Series 1 and 110.

Registry
Purchased. Thanks guys. I appreciate all the help!
Old July 1st, 2014, 07:09 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry View Post
Purchased. Thanks guys. I appreciate all the help!
Price ?
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old July 1st, 2014, 07:44 PM
curry
brandon curry
Series 1 and 110.

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
Price ?
Asking price. $41,900. Will make a great project truck. More to come...
Old August 2nd, 2014, 08:14 AM
tomaco1
T.mac
83 110

Registry
The guy who bought this truck from nys and rebuilt it lives near me if you have any real pressing questions you need to ask him.
Old August 3rd, 2014, 08:41 AM
rankar
Randy
97 SW #2236 (Maggie)

Registry
Congrats Brandon, it looks great. Got those footwells BTW 😀

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
vin