Value of my D90...might let go. Making room for late model RR replacement.
Hello all - I am wondering what folks who know think my D90 is worth, with all of the modifications and such I have done. A lot of people know, but she's a 1997 D90 LE with about 75K miles. I have used her a lot on and off the road, but people who know me know I don't let things get messed up. Comes with copies of Land Rover monthly she is on the cover of (from winning Nevada Trophy years back).
It has lots of holes in it now because I have put a soft top on it with fittings all around for ties, hooks, etc., as well as spare tire carrier on the hood, etc. I figure that the decrease value on the regular market should be more than compensated by the value of the accessories, etc.
The main mods are:
- Conversion to soft top (military hoop kit with black canvas tilt)
- Tailgate (Original hard top complete is available of course, with full roll cage, ladder, roof rack, etc.)
- Bonnet mounted spare wheel carrier
- Wolf wheels (originals given away) with Michelin XZLs
- RN Superwinch front bumper with Superwinch 8 installed
- Mantec snorkel kit
- Wolf grille
- Original rear step bumper removed and gone
- No roof liner (tossed it when removing hard top)
- Minor upgrades to brakes, etc.
I have soo much stuff to go with it, a-bars, sand ladders, 5 brand new XZL tires, extra wolf wheels, gas and water cans, lots of Hella lights, etc. Boxes of spares and kits, wolf parts, wolf bench seats, etc.
What do people think she's worth?
1st pl Nevada Trophy 2004 & 2003
Currently no Land Rover - may be hunting for a 109" soon. ;)
G550, 06 BMW GSA, 75 Norton Commando "ACE", 06 Ducati Paul Smart, 00 Aprilia RSVR, 73 Moto Guzzi V7s