V8 vs tdi, Enthusiasts help me decide - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 8th, 2011, 03:10 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS888 View Post
That surprises me given the NAS trucks are all EFI V8's, and the RRC and Disco use the same engine. Would the CARB balk because it's not the original engine/induction/emissions system for the specific truck? I'd think with an older vehicle it would be OK to install a newer engine as long as all the associated emissions gear was included. But then I know next to nothing about CARB rules, and have no real desire to learn...
CA has this pre 76 law, for gas vehicles that are gray market.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
tdi, v8