Trying to Remove Front Door Upper Hinge Bolts - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 9th, 2015, 01:36 PM
RickM
Rick Mabus
95 D-90 ST

I bought a set of screw drivers that had a socket cap on the back end. I then used the screw driver, and a socket set which enabled me to put all my weight into the screw driver. They came loose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 7th, 2016, 11:04 AM
AdamSanta85
Adam
1991 D90 SW

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickM View Post
I bought a set of screw drivers that had a socket cap on the back end. I then used the screw driver, and a socket set which enabled me to put all my weight into the screw driver. They came loose.
I just ordered a #4 Pozidriv to 3/8 socket. Hope it works out for me. Ordered new captive nuts in the event it doesn't...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
bolts, door