here is how i did it. hopefully this can save some time for the next guy with a nas 1994 d90
I used a converter. So 4 wires out of one end (for the flat four) and the other end 5 wires. I put bullet connectors on the 5 wires and plugged them into the harness. Here is how i did the 5 wires out of the converter.
1. left Directional GR= green/red
2. right directional GW= green/white
3. Brake/ stop lamp GP= green/purple
4. Trailer Running lights / tail lights RB = go to two red/black tracer
5. Ground B = where the neg third brake light wire goes Black
Single purple not used
Green/brown not used
"Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place"
D90 Yahoo Group member since 2001