Things to check/replace? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 29th, 2015, 04:27 PM
fishy69
Matt Fisher
1987 110

Registry
Things to check/replace?

As I was putting my 110 away for the winter last fall, the brakes let go on me at the gas station. By let go i mean the peddle went to the floor and no amount of pumping would bring up pressure. There was no puddle of brake fluid under the truck so I figured it was the Master Cylinder. I have ordered a new one from RN and will install it in a couple of weeks. This truck probably sat for a while before I bought it. What other things should I expect to replace at this point? It already has a new fuel tank, radiator, clutch master and slave cylinders and rebuilt carbs. Any ideas? Its an 87 V8.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac