The continuing rat saga, evaporative canister edition.
I'm still having issues starting the Rover (second car so I only work on it when time permits). Today it started great twice and both times were after removing and replacing the tube from the intake plenum to the evaporative canister. I don't know if the evaporative canister could have anything to do with difficult starting. I tried to blow into the tube to the evaporative canister thinking that maybe it is blocked. Blowing into the tube didn't work.
Does anybody know if it should be difficult to blow air through this tube?
Anyone have any experience with the evaporative canister?
It looks like the rat(s) may have been over in that area too as it looks like the caniser might have been gnawed on. I'll take the caniser out the next chance I get.
Any advice? When the Defender starts it starts and runs very strong. But I can almost never get it started.
Oh, and an error code 15 appears to be a fault with the sensor on the fuel rail.
Thanks as always, John