Temp Guage Position - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 15th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Temp Guage Position

OK My disco falls right below the mid mark. My d90 is top dead center. Trying to get an idea of where most folks temp guages fall. (when at operating temp)

Old October 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Currently Defenderless
I wouldn't trust that stock gauge, mine was all over the place. I followed the advice of another member here and replaced the electronic temp sender and gauge with a mechanical gauge which gives an actual temp reading. Very easy and inexpensive. I'm usually between 185 - 195. The hottest I've gotten is 210 a couple of times.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions