Suspension update and axle upgrades with questions
So what started with a simple bushing upgrade has spiraled out of control into a rebuild and upgrade
- RTE Fab 2" Springs
- New OME shocks
- All bushings replaced to include isolator and spring securing ring
- RTE castor corrected radius arms
- New OME Dampner
- RTE drag link and tie rod, with new ball joints
- Adjustable pan hard
Now looking at the axles, figure might as well do this while everything is getting refurbed so looking at this set up
- Rovertracks HD axle and CV kit from lucky8
- Front and rear Ashcroft lockers with 4.12 ring and pinion either pick up the ready to go package from lucky8 or pick it up from Ashcroft when I return from the deployment.
Anything I am forgetting or should adjust? I am curious if I need the lower shock mounts to account for the raised spring height? Any insight is appreciated as always.