Sunroof shade for a sw - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 25th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold
Sunroof shade for a sw

Has anyone ever found a black-out shade for a SW sunroof? Do the make such an item. I know I could just make something up but I would rather not use film.

Old April 25th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Viton Johnnson
Smart 4x4
This is kind hokey, but I mounted (stapled) some of that mylar coated bubble wrap to two flat "flaggers"sticks. I made the sticks long enough to go forward and rest on the flop down sun shades and I stick the rears of the sticks between to head liner and the roll bar cushions. Hokey, but it keeps my balding head from getting baked and burned. Oh yea, you can leave the roof open or closed.

HTH, Dennis

Old April 25th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
You could also just have the glass tinted...
"I have taken more good from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me." - Winston Churchill

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

roof, sunroof