Steering wheel adapters - Page 6 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 12th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Bozman
Greg
1991 200tdi D90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozman
Hey everyone, not sure if you are all still looking for the Momo adapter hubs, but I just got one from the following web site: http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/hubkit.html

I purchased the 5607 ($65) and put it in my 95 ST tonight with my new Momo Tuner wheel (http://www.shopmomo.com/tun35bk0s.html)

Looks great and works perfectly.

Just wanted to let you all know in case anyone was still looking.

Greg.
They are still available, but yours looks pretty sweet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 12th, 2007, 02:34 PM
selassieson
Marshall Christie
94 D90

Just fyi... I tried to order the one in Bozman's post and LTB motorsports sent me an email saying that hub adapter was discontinued.

I'm in for one of Buck's
Old June 12th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Sooo,

Whats the word for sure guys? I have to make a new broach if I go ahead with this and I don't see a point if there is a working option already available for less $$. I am really just doing this because people seem to really need it.

Thanks, Dave

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 18th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Epsom_D2
Sean-Paul Ferrera
1994 D90 POE

Registry
Has anyone found an option to mount a new wheel? If not has anyone fabricated a few and have you got any left?

Thanks,
S-P
Old June 19th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsom_D2
Has anyone found an option to mount a new wheel? If not has anyone fabricated a few and have you got any left?

Thanks,
S-P
Fir a quck fix, cut the center our of an old wheel and clean it up. Weld on a plate and drill holes. Works just fine. It looks as good as your fab skills are.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old June 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Epsom_D2
Sean-Paul Ferrera
1994 D90 POE

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
Fir a quck fix, cut the center our of an old wheel and clean it up. Weld on a plate and drill holes. Works just fine. It looks as good as your fab skills are.
Sounds like a winner to me as this will be the least expensive route. Thanks.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
Epsom_D2
Sean-Paul Ferrera
1994 D90 POE

Registry
For all those who are still looking for a no fab option it turns out that Equipe 4x4 has hub adapters for the 92-95 D90.

S-P
Old June 30th, 2007, 02:43 PM
selassieson
Marshall Christie
94 D90

Any word on these Dave? I'm sure there are still a few of us out here that still want one... me for one. Might be more trouble than it's worth for you though.
Old July 1st, 2007, 12:26 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassieson
Any word on these Dave? I'm sure there are still a few of us out here that still want one... me for one. Might be more trouble than it's worth for you though.
Hey,

I have decided to abandon this. There are many reasons but the biggest being that I don't think there is enough demand out there to ever recover the costs. Especially since these would sell for $100 and there seems to be options already around for $50 or so.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old July 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM
JFD
Julien Dalbin
05 Tdi 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
I have decided to abandon this
Not so fast Buck, let's see how many units you can hope to be sold:

JFD - 1 unit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
wheel