Steering Problem - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 22nd, 2006, 03:52 PM
Steering Problem

The 90 drives fine and straight when I'm on the gas, as soon as i get off the gas it steers to the right . I've had the vehicle looked over by a tech ,wheels rotated, even had an alignment done ,The panhard bushings appear to be fine ,tech stated all bushing appear to be fine. Has anyone had this problem before? This is my wife truck and it's completely stock.She is now afraid to drive her 90 and I don't want to share my 90.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 04:01 PM
Matt Taylor
Matt Taylor
I remember reading something that Atlantic British had on their website a long time ago that described this very thing as a rear trailing arm bushing problem.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 04:52 PM
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor
Trailing arm bushing or bad rear A arm joint.
I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions