Defender Source Forum banner

ST third brake light

Tags
brake ht
2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ron 
#1 ·
I have a fabricator that can make the ST third brake light bar in stainless. I have a good one that we can use as a pattern, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the actual lamp is still available? Or, if there is a need for the bars to be reproduced?

#5 ·
I guess that was going to be my next question, what would also work? I was thinking of drilling the lamp plate for the original light, then something else readily available, before powdercoating.
Let me know if you find the Chip thread! No sense in duplicating effort and flooding the market!

#9 ·
Let me know if you find the Chip thread! No sense in duplicating effort and flooding the market!
He just made the one iirc. He needed it for his personal build. I believe it was the lebaron after all. I think most people would like a SS 3rd. Those that would need one, due to irreparable rust, would certainly consider yours if you built them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.