Defender Source Forum banner

spec's for ROW 110 v NAS 110

Tags
110 nas nas 110
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sparhawk 
#1 ·
does anyone have a clear and concise resource that lists the full specs of the 110 (and it's changes) through the years? as i get into replacing parts on my truck i'm finding plenty of things listed for the NAS, but am not sure if they'll 'plug-in' to my '85 110. most of what i've been looking for i've found on this site (this wonderful, wonderful site...); but just thought i'd ask if anyone had some other resource they've found.
i also see parts in the UK off of newer models that i wonder how difficult it would be to use.
any suggestions?

#2 ·
huge topic with an almost endless list of answers. in short, most things will fit, some will require lots of changes and others will bolt right up. better to inquire as to specific items i think.

#3 ·
I'll let you know in a few weeks if a 2008 tub will fit in an 83 110. What specific parts are you wondering about? Do you have a copy of the "parts" manuals? Available in Rave and pdf formats.

#4 ·
yeah, i was afraid of those answers....
just figured maybe, just maybe....there was a golden resource out there that wouldn't require tons of time and investigation (and T&E).
oh well, guess i better just enjoy the education process.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.