Source for climate control lamp holder? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 12th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Green Blood
Carl Phillips
1988 90- Swiss LHD 2.5 Petrol

Source for climate control lamp holder?

I took the instrument cluster out this weekend to fix a tilted tachometer (and moved it next to the speedo where it should be) and in the process broke one of the little lamp holders for the climate control illumination. The ones on the end of the cluster that hold the little green lamps that illuminate the air temp & distribution.

Does any one know of a source for these? I couldn't find anything at RN or AB but I guess I can order one at the dealer if need be.

Thanks,

CARL
Proud restorer and former owner of '94 NAS D90 #590- back in the hands of its original owners.

And now happy owner of a 1988 Swiss-Market D90 Station Wagon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 21st, 2009, 11:15 PM
Green Blood
Carl Phillips
1988 90- Swiss LHD 2.5 Petrol

Anyone? Still Looking for a lamp holder.

Anyone have a clue as to where I can find the little square lamp holders for the climate control lights? Goerge at RDS said they are part of the harness and not available separately. I've tried British Wiring and Auto Sparks all to no avail.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Cheers,

CARL
Proud restorer and former owner of '94 NAS D90 #590- back in the hands of its original owners.

And now happy owner of a 1988 Swiss-Market D90 Station Wagon.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
lamp