1) remove roof trim (if fitted... pull off the rear view mirror, undo the 3 screws to release the mirror "bracket" thing, pull out the fir-tree fastners on the edge of the trim - above the doors.
2) with a 10mm spanner, undo the (6 i think) bolts along the top of the windscreen frame, they're bolted into captive nut things.
3) a couple of 10mm bolts on the top edge of the screen frame.
4) undo both seatbelt top bolts
5) brackets at the bottom of the roof panel.. there's a 13mm nut right where the door slam is, one in the back corner, and one at the edge of the rear door frame (mirrored both sides)
6) some have a small bracket mounted half way down the roof panel that bolts onto the rear tub capping.
7) remove rear end door (3 hinges at the side) and the door seal, oh, and the seals around the front doors
8) ring a couple of your buddies and get them to give you a hand to lift the whole thing off.