slave cylinder question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 30th, 2012, 12:56 AM
jayz
Jason Zolezzi
85 200tdi 110

slave cylinder question

How tight is the piston inside the slave supposed to be? I pulled it out to check it and it seems really tight, like hard to push in with my finger. It takes quite a bit of pressure to get it to move then it will break free and slide in. After replacing everything the clutch was still slipping so I removed the slave and drove it with no clutch, worked fine. I am wondering if this could be the problem.

Thanks, Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
slave