This weekend I got a chance to check the springs installed and much to my surprise the truck had 751 springs installed all around. After double checking the shipping invoices (which said OME 2x 751 & 2x 764) I called the shop that installed them and it appears as if they were sent two sets of 751 springs one of which came in a box labeled 764. Neither the vendor nor the shop caught this error and now I've got them sending a new set of springs.
I guess this is a lesson to always check items shipped before anyone installs them. I have contacted Rovers North and they are also willing to pay for the reinstallation of the proper springs...I was pleasantly surprised that this wasn't more of a fight. I'll post a before and after pic after pic once the fix is made.
They are the OME spring spacers (I think they are 10mm in height). I got them from EE a few years ago. They are free. I just need to remove them from the RR (it's going to be donated before the end of the year). I have 4 of them. If you want them just give me a few days to remove them and we can meet up somewhere in the city.
That's funny, John. We don't you in our customer records. You're not an EE customer.