shut down just after starting - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM
makof-16
Brent Caswell
1994 D90

shut down just after starting

Okay...so this is the second time this has happend to my 97. I start her up and she immediatley shuts down. Then there is no power (except the power that would normally be there if you only had the key in and did not turn the ignition..she still beeps if you open the door and the parking lights/ clock work). Last time I waited about 12 hours and she started like she was brand new. I took her to the dealer and they could not duplicate the problem. Any ideas? I was thinking it might be some sort of issue with the ignition itself (just replaced last year) Thanks for the help,
Brent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
start, starting