Shocks and Springs? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 20th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST
Shocks and Springs?

Hey Guys,

Any suggestions for upgrading my suspension? I have an old Old Man Emu setup that is starting to show some wear. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Old August 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
James Falchetto
King Coils front and back with 2" lift and then Koni, hard settings - if you can splurge, go for Proflex, they can be rebuilt. That's what we use on soft sand around my neck of the woods. So far so good. I also hear Dobinsons is making an effort out of Oz.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions