shocks - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 2nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

John,

What's the difference between the RAIDs and the ones just marked "heavy track?" I spend 98% of time on paved roads. Rest of time haulin' on dirt roads, trails and washboard surface dirt roads.
Looked at your site and only saw the Heavy Track, not RAIDs. Also, you have a deal running on snorkels here but the only ones I saw were for DISCOs.

Anyone have an idea of why my truck would levitate/jump 4 feet to the right after hitting a pothole doing 40 MPH. Scared the shit out of me. Shocks, or shocks and springs. I KNOW current shocks are dead. Shocks have a lot of surface rust on them. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2007, 08:40 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Cool

That was stupid. The SPRINGS have surface rust on them, not the shocks. But the shocks are dead. Standard lift with OME HD Springs, normal 265X75R16 tires. If there had been a Porsche beside me I would have landed on top of it. Boinnnnnng!

John...Sent you an email

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions